• Newly released and updated in a delightful compact format
• Gourmand Award for “Best Dessert Cookbook” in the UK
• IP Book Awards 2013 Gold Medal winner
• Features traditional world famous London venues as well as those that offer a more modern take on afternoon tea
• Includes over 30 delicious recipes
• The perfect gift for anyone interested in baking, interior design and photography
“Jean Cazals’ book achieves that rare thing of showing the familiar in a new light. Cool, sophisticated and fun, with mouth-watering photography, in every way this is a book for photography lovers, visitors to our great city and Londoners alike. It will tempt and allure in equal measure.”—Conde Nast Traveller
Illustrated by world-renowned food photographer Jean Cazals, TeaTime takes you on a sumptuous journey round 50 of London’s unique and brilliant tea-hotspots, capturing the ambience of world famous venues such as The Ritz and The Savoy, those that offer a modern twist on traditional afternoon tea such as the Primrose Bakery and The Berkeley, or the more down-to-earth like La Fromagerie and Daylesford Organic, and the indulgent Melt and Cocomaya. Although the British only invented the custom about 160 years ago, it has become part of our cultural DNA and a habit that we have exported around the world. TeaTime includes more than 30 mouth-watering recipes from a selection of London s best afternoon teas made by the chefs from grand and boutique hotels, and chic bars and cafés.