American Post-Impressionist artist Maurice Prendergast is perhaps best known for his inventive watercolors of Venice; the delicacy of his compositions and mosaic-like beauty of his style is epitomized in the breathtaking watercolor Umbrellas in the Rain. Rain or shine, the RainCaper Fine Art Prendergast Umbrellas in the Rain travel cape is the perfect attire for museum tours, sightseeing, strolling galleries and shopping. Wear the sophisticated Umbrellas in the Rain print side out for an artfully chic look; reverse to the Stone side for a breathtaking neutral that goes anywhere. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long, drizzle or downpour.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create “sleeves” – no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible – 2 looks in 1; Bark reverses to van Gogh Almond Blossom print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8″ x 10″ travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage – all the way to the wrist! 23″ shoulder to wrist. 30″ neckline to back hem; 55″ wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper – Patent Pending
your recently viewed items